When I buy a cruelty-free product, I always feel good afterwards.
There is no guilt or regret.
I like being able to put makeup on and know that a little bunny or other lab animal was harmed in the process of it being tested on them.
Here is a recent cruelty-free purchase of mine:
- Freeman’s Feeling Beautiful Facial Revealing Peel-Off Mask – I just leave this on for 5-10 minutes or whenever it’s completely dry. Then I peel it off and rinse my face using warm water. It kind of looks like you’re peeling your skin off and it makes a funny noise. BUT my face always feels cleaner and smoother after each use.
- e.l.f. Contouring Blush & Bronzer – I did not know that e.l.f. (eyes lips face) products were cruelty-free until I looked on the back of the packaging! It’s always a nice surprise to realize that a good brand you’ve used in the past doesn’t test on animals! This is my new favorite bronzer/blush. The first time I used it a friend asked me if I was out in the sun over the weekend! I just brush the bronzer onto my forehead, hollow of my cheeks, bridge of my nose, and a little on my chin. Then I swipe the brush on the apples of my cheeks.
- Wet ‘N Wild Coverall Cream Foundation – Another brand I didn’t know was cruelty-free! This foundation is lightweight and has a matte finish. I am having trouble finding the right foundation lately. I don’t want anything too thick but I want it to cover up all of my hideous acne/scars. Since this is lightweight, I can still see my blemishes, but it is still a great product! It is what I’m using in the meantime of finding a foundation with more coverage.
- NYX HD Studio Photogenique Primer Base – I’ve become obsessed with primers because it really does set a nice base for the rest of your makeup. One again, another brand I did not know was cruelty-free! Love it, baby!
- Physician’s Formula Organic Wear Mascara in Black – Just like bronzer, mascara is a must for me. I love this brand!
- Wet ‘N Wild Perfect Pair Eye Wand – This eyeshadow/eyeliner combo was another great find. I got 1 in pink & charcoal, and 1 in sky & navy.
This just goes to show you that there are many many good cruelty-free products! Everyone should start switching over! The feeling is really worth it! Just like after a good workout!